Saturday, May 11, 2013

shoelust

I've been longing for some brogue shoes and then something's take me to this page called Maine St. Footwear, Indonesian based shoemaker. so classy yet sophisticated shoes they've made. No need to speak some and more, just check this babies...

this woven leather shoes above reminds me of Bottega Veneta signatures, do I make myself wrong? :p
The one above comes from "Law of Parsimony" collection.


and then this, easy slip on moccasin suede leather shoes, damn so good. from Boat shoes and Bartender collection.


and of course (i almost forget), the one that i search for, this breathtaking brogue shoes (do i made myself hyperbole? hha) comes from the beginning collection.

not finished yet, another something take me again to this page called Brodo Footwear. i thought this one would more casual.


this one reminds me of toms shoes only better :p





just gasp.

aaaand then i get confused to decide which i should purchase :p
maybe another time (writing down wishlist).


No comments: