Friday, December 24, 2010

in my birthday

well, i don't know what should i write now.
for some reason, my birthday now is just a flat one.
my mom sent me some money, (i ask for it, hehe)
that's because my credit balance gets drained.
oh god, i don't know so, think that i already hold my self to not using money too much.
okay, that problem fixed, my super mom solving that problem. (big thanks, :*)
but i still sad somehow that i'm not coming back home this christmas and new year,
although i'm not celebrating christmas. missing my family so bad. :(
and my brother coming back home, that's just a thing that i don't want to talk about (sooo envy)
when i woke up this morning, my last night fever getting worst.
and my telomsel flash isn't working, finally i bought this xl card for internet -.-
in the afternoon, i got some little surprise from my classmate, some water gets poured on me, yeah, birthday thing, do not they think about my sickness??
aarrgghh...
but, i am still happy somehow, that means they still remember my birthday and with little celebrating my birthday.
and finally my biggest wish for my birthday is coming back to my super hometown pontianak...
amiiin ya Rabb, think that everything will be so great if i go back..
and very last thing, sorry of my english. have no time to find a good structure, my head gets dizzy when i write it.
bye

No comments: