Sunday, July 4, 2010

arcade zone: AMAZONE

hmm, maybe i'll spend my holiday with some post on my lovely blog.
this is first.

there's an arcade game zone @ ayani megamall (exactly the one and only one mall @ pontianak that would worthed to visited) called AMAZONE. yeah, maybe not only one arcade game zone there, the other is FUNstation. AMAZONE is more cool, fun, and yet, cheap. PUMP IT UP: NX ABSOLUTE, the most frequent arcade game machine that my friends and i played. but there's also the machine game catch-some-dolls that my friend, hendra, very often to play (i forgot that machine name).

maybe i'll put some pictures of my friends, AMAZONE, its arcade game machine, and i @ the next post.
here i'll add just one picture (haha), that's a little good souvenir that 45 tickets of AMAZONE would do for you:


veerry worthed. see ya!

No comments: